As an exchange student, you will find a warm welcome at Tallinn University. By pursuing your exchange studies at Tallinn University you will have the opportunity of becoming part of a contemporary and dynamic university that has a reputation of being the most student-friendly university in Estonia. The students here appreciate not only the professional and academic environment but also the welcoming, open and friendly atmosphere of the university.
With about 8 000 students, of which approximately 7% are students from foreign countries, Tallinn University offers the choice of many courses in English and the academic freedom to take courses from several different study fields during your exchange studies.
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and is a vibrant city with cultural events and weekly activities that are especially organised for international students.
Let your exchange studies be an experience – let it begin with us!
What students have said about us:
* Tallinn University is a modern and well organised university. Teachers are really competent and they help you in any situation.
* Professors were always trying to encourage students to engage into discussions. Lectures were not turned into the monologue of a single person.
* I got advice for every question within a very short time. Thank you for all this support!
* I could adjust to Tallinn life because of events of TU IC, I could make friends in these events.
* I think my exchange period in Tallinn University was amazing unforgettable experience. I learned a lot, expanded my knowledge, got to know a lot of different people from different countries and got introduced to different cultures.
* Being an exchange student at Tallinn University is a valuable experience that has contributed greatly both to my academic and personal growth. The environment for the international students in the University is really welcoming and friendly.
* I loved my year! Just loved. Best year of my life.