Cross-media marketing: storytelling in the service of engaging campaigns
Alessandro Nani (Cross-Media and Transmedia Storytelling lectorer)
Age Rosenberg (Creative training)
Location: Tallinn University, Narva mnt 27
Price: 222 EUR per person
Introduce the concepts of Cross-Media and Transmedia Storytelling, guide participants in the development of effective storytelling, support them with helpful techniques in the planning and creation of a crossmediatic marketing project for a product/service.
Participants know what cross-media and transmedia storytelling mean and know how to plan and prepare a cross-media marketing project for a product/service. Participants know and have practiced creating the project through creative design thinking.
- Introduction to cross-media and related relevant terms
- Cross-media as a storytelling practice
- Cross-media in the service of marketing*
- Preparing a creative cross-media marketing campaign for a product or service based on transmedia storytelling principles using design thinking and brainstorming tools**
* The training is not focusing of social media, rather of storytelling across media
** During the course participants will be supervised in the development of the structure of a possible cross-media marketing campaign for the participating organization/company. The outcome will be a short written document describing the campaign rationale and elements.
For registration and further information:
Head of Training Projects
Tel.: +372 6199 908