8 Things You Should Do Before School Starts!
To help you feel like an integral part of Tallinn University, we have assembled a few things you should do or think about during the last week before school.
8 things you should do before the start of the academic year:
- Come to the Opening Ceremony and Backyard Party on 1 September. Both will take place in front of the Nova building. Step into our backyard full of nice people, good music, fun activities and mouth-watering smells. The music is provided by Lepatriinu and DJ Liisi Voolaid, and the outdoor cinema will feature the new film "Soviet Hippies".
- Use the Orientation Days to gather all the information you need for your stay here. The days feature campus tours, curriculum-based information sessions, movie nights and more!
- If you have any questions, the Helpdesk at the Astra building Researchers' Forum is there to help you from Tuesday to Friday between 10:00-14:00.
- To get great ideas on how to spend all the time you're not in class, visit the student organisation fair MELU on 31 August at 12:00.
- If you're already sure you will like Tallinn University, sign up to our Student Ambassadors programme to make your stay even more memorable!
- Have an idea for a Start Up? Join the business idea development programme STARTERcreative designed by 8 universites, and learn everything you need to know about starting your own business. The programme is free of charge and does not require any previous knowledge of entrepreneurship.
- Take part of our Instagram game "My Tallinn University" to win some sweet prizes!
- Join our Symphony Orchestra, the Folk Dance Group, or spend the dark northern nights at our SuperNova Cinema!
The Orientation Days programme features many more interesting events and information sessions to help you settle in: