Submitting your PhD Thesis for Preliminary Examination
- For submitting the thesis the PhD student must write an application to the head of the School of Humanities. The application must include the thesis title in both Estonian and English and the written consent of the supervisor(s). The CERCS classificators of the thesis should be specified. The application can be submitted either on paper or electronically. If the application is submitted on paper it must be signed by the PhD student and the supervisor(s) and brought to Maris Peters. Electronic applications, digitally signed, should be submitted to this e-mail.
- The copy of the thesis submitted for preliminary examination should be sent to the e-mail of Maris Peters, brought to her office on an electronic device or uploaded into a Dropbox folder. If you wish to use Dropbox please ask for the folder link from Maris Peters.
- The PhD student should have by the time of submitting the thesis for examination:
- the necessary courses have been passed and results are in ÕIS;
- if articles are required for submitting the requirement is met;
- ETIS account has been updated.
For further information please refer to this.