You can register as a reader at the information desk of the Academic Library of Tallinn University at Rävala Avenue 10 or online through web form.
The library card will be registred onto Estonian ID card or separate card will be issued.
You will need to bring
- an Estonian ID card or any other identification document
- to gain the right of checking out books you also need a proof of higher education, student ID or a certificate of employment from a university
Reader registration through web form is available for everyone aged 16 and older. Valid Estonian ID-card or Mobile-ID certificates and PIN-codes are required to fill out the registration form.
You must always bring along your ID card or library card when visiting the Library. You must not pass your card on to other people.
There is no fee for registering a user with an ID-card.
Fees charged for library card
- free of charge to the employees and students of Tallinn University
- 1.30 EUR to other users
- 3.20 EUR for a duplicate
- 0.35 EUR for one-time visitor card
- free of charge to get a duplicate to replace a stolen card (in case there is official proof of the theft being reported to police)
Registration includes signed agreement to follow the Rules of Use of the TU Academic Library (pdf)
Any changes in registration data and loss of library card must be promptly reported by phone +372 665 9431 or email kojulaenutus....at....tlulib.ee