Tallinn University wishes to be useful, and to mediate its knowledge to the society and partners in the private sector, public sector and non-profit sector.
The university offers its support in five focus fields: educational innovation, digital and media culture, cultural competences, healthy and sustainable lifestyle, society and open governance.
In cooperation with Enterprise Estonia, we offer enterprises a possibility to cooperate and order services in the framework of the innovation voucher and development voucher grant.
In cooperation with the Archimedes Foundation, we offer a possibility to cooperate and order applied research related to smart specialization growth areas.
Innovation and development vouchers:
An innovation voucher is a tool for small and medium-sized enterprises to find innovative solutions for development obstacles in cooperation with the university’s experts.
- consultancy on product and service development;
- consultancy on manufacturing and technologies;
- organising product testing and industrial experiments;
- organising feasibility and cost-benefit studies;
- consultancy on legal protection concerning design rights, patents, utility models;
- consultancy on metrology, standardisation and certification;
- development and introduction of technological solutions.
- degree studies or continuing education courses, business model creation, changes or supplements thereto are not supported under this measure
Amount of the grant: in case of the innovation voucher, up to EUR 4000 (self-financing 20%), in case of the development voucher up to EUR 20 000 (self-financing 30%)
Please contact: Marek Mühlberg, +372 551 0204, arendus....at....tlu.ee
Applied research in smart specialization:
Archimedes and Estonian Research Council offer support for enterprises for ordering applied research or product development from Estonian research institutions.
- enterprises receive support for the financing of applied research conducted in growth areas in their interest. enterprises receive support for the financing of product development in their interest
- funding for conducting applied research and product development is supported only in cases where the applicant provides his/her own financial contribution.
- applied research and product development are not financed in those public research and development institutions which have a holding in the company applying for the grant, or in its partner, rights of a founder or membership rights, or which are major funders of the company in question
- projects within which the activities mentioned in section 1 or 2 have started before the submission of the application are not supported.
- if support is provided as de minimis aid, requirement to submit the application before the start of the activities does not apply.
Amount of the grant: the maximum amount of the grant requested is EUR 2 million and the minimum amount is EUR 20,000 per project.
Please contact: Külliki Tafel-Viia, +372 6199 943, arendus....at....tlu.ee