Innovation and development vouchers
An innovation voucher is a tool for small and medium-sized enterprises to find innovative solutions for development obstacles in cooperation with the university’s experts.
- consultancy on product and service development;
- consultancy on manufacturing and technologies;
- organising product testing and industrial experiments;
- organising feasibility and cost-benefit studies;
- consultancy on legal protection concerning design rights, patents, utility models;
- consultancy on metrology, standardisation and certification;
- development and introduction of technological solutions.
- degree studies or continuing education courses, business model creation, changes or supplements thereto are not supported under this measure
Amount of the grant: in case of the innovation voucher, up to EUR 4000 (self-financing 20%), in case of the development voucher up to EUR 20 000 (self-financing 30%)
Please contact: Marek Mühlberg, +372 551 0204, arendus....at....tlu.ee