Dora Plus Action 1
Sub-action 1.1 Study and research-related short-term mobility
Sub-Action 1.1. candidatures are now open, deadline 31.05. Applications via electronic application form below!
Short-term mobility may last for up to 30 calendar days (inclusive). The grant can be used to participate in a professional conference, seminar or course, or carry out other educational and research-related activities, for example, working in libraries, using laboratories, developing study materials, working with a supervisor, participating in field work, consultations or other similar tasks, which are closely related to the priorities of Tallinn University.
The grant may be applied by anyone who is:
- an accredited Master’s or Doctoral student of Tallinn University;
- a lecturer or researcher at Tallinn University, is not older than 35 years of age on the first day of the mobility, or who has defended their Doctoral Thesis less than 5 years ago. Parental leave can be used to prolong these limitations proportionally;
- not on academic leave during the mobility;
- not using this grant together with other mobility grants (the Kristjan Jaak grant, Eramus+, other actions in Dora Plus, doctoral schools, EDUKO, etc.);
- not using this grant to visit multiple countries at once.
The maximum amount granted is €2,000 per mobility.
The grants are given according to a ranking list and the principle, that every applicant will receive no more than one mobility grant per academic year.
- travel expenses
- allowance: €32 per day, paid no longer than 1 day before the event and 1 day after the event.
- Participation fee (will be covered according to early bird fees and an expense document/bill, or confirmation by the organiser)
NB! Expenses (except for the participation fee) cannot be covered by other sources (except for personal funding by the applicant).
Additional information: http://haridus.archimedes.ee/en/amount-scholarship4
Application deadlines at TU are:
- 31 January
- 31 May
- 30 September
The TU Dora Plus council will make a decision and submit the grants for approval to SA Archimedes by the 10th of the month following the deadline.
There must be a 6 week period between the 10th of the month following the deadline to the start of the mobility (SA Archimedes reserves the right to allow exceptions)!
Fill the application form. NB! Please do not use quotation marks and save the application form in your computer!
Important! Using the European Regional Development Fund must be proven on paper. If the documents are not submitted on time, the grant must be returned. The grant is also withdrawn, if the applicant does not submit their report on time.
Sub-Action 1.2. candidatures are now open, deadline 15.05. Applications can be submitted in the Intranet!
A doctoral degree student may apply for the scholarship for multiple times, taking into account that each period of mobility is 31 calendar days at least and the scholarship can be awarded for 10 months in total.
More information: doctoral students mobility manual.
Application deadlines at TU are:
- 15 February
- 15 May
- 15 November
The TU Dora Plus council will make a decision and submit the grants for approval to SA Archimedes by the 1st of the month following the deadline.
There must be a 4 week period between the 1st of the month following the deadline to the start of the mobility (SA Archimedes reserves the right to allow exceptions)!
To apply the scholarship:
- Fill the application form
- Submit additional documents:
- The confirmation of acceptance from the host university or research institution. The quote from the library’s website (in the form of a link) indicating that the beneficiary has access to the library’s services during the study visit, if working at the library.
- The individual work plan approved and signed by the thesis supervisor.
Additional information: http://haridus.archimedes.ee/en/amount-scholarship5
The Dora Plus programme are funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. Both grantees and universities must cite the European Regional Development Fund’s Dora Plus programme. This is not a complicated task – just add the logos of the EU Regional Development Fund and SA Archimedes, or cite them in text (e.g. “This article was funded by the European Union via the European Regional Development Fund”).
The logo files are available at: http://www.struktuurifondid.ee/nouded-avalikustamisele/
TLÜ Dora Plus coordinator
Telephone: 6 409 140