Home - STUDIES - Student Gateway


Documents, that are related to studies (e.g proof of learning, transfer of records, duplicate of diploma) are issued by academic units and Academic Affairs Office. 

  • Students can get the necessary documentation from their academic unit (institute / college). 
  • Former students can get the documents from Academic Affairs Office (room T213, Narva mnt 25).

When applying for duplicate of the diploma, a student shall hand in an application to Vice-Rector for Acaemic Affairs, a reason for applying must be brought out and an original must be added if possible. Costs of issuing the duplicate are being covered by the applicant (except in a case where the original is inaccurate or includes wrong information). 

You can find the rates for the issue of graduation documents here.