Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility gives students the ability to participate in exchange programs at partner universities outside of the European Union. Exchange is possible with universities with whom Tallinn University has signed an Erasmus+ agreement. Erasmus+ scholarship includes travel support (depends on the distance) and monthly scholarship 700 euros.
The application round for spring semester 2021/2022 is on September 15th - 25th 2021.
Available places for Spring 2021:
- Chiang Mai University, Thailand - travel support 820 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- Georgian Institute of Public Affair Foundation, Georgia - travel support 360 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- Ilia State University, Georgia - travel support 360 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India (4 places) - travel support 820 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- The Eurasian Humanities Institute, Kazakhstan - travel support 530 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- United International College, China (3 places) - travel support 820 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- University of Ghana, Ghana (2 places) - travel support 820 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique (2 places) - travel support 1500 euros, monthly scholarship 700 euros.
Competition for Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility and Bilateral exchange studies for spring semester 2021/2022 is on
. apply and attach the following supporting documents:
- (international language test / foreign language course at TLU / current studies in English, and all documents which prove that student's language skills correspond to the host university's language requirements).
- with the list of TLU courses which will be replaced by the courses taken at the host university
- (1-2 pages). The following criteria will be assessed: motivation, independence and ability to take initiative, cultural competences, having information about the host university and the organisation of studies and economic preparedness.
Remarks: When applying, students can select maximum 2 host universities where they would like to study as an exchange student. If the two host universities are not under the same programme, please submit two different applications.
*Signatures are to be gathered from the student and TLU Erasmus Departmental Coordinator.
If you have any questions regarding the system please contact .
- We recommend you make yourself familiar with all the travel-related restrictions and entry requirements. Due to Covid-19, many universities may make last-minute decisions to teach online.
- Before you apply, please look at the website of the partner university and do your research about the courses they offer. Please consult your study counsellor whether the subjects are suitable for your studies.
- Please note that academic calendars can be different.
- Do not forget to plan your exchange semester into your curriculum and do not be afraid to ask for advice from your study counsellor.
- Pay attention to the application deadlines and do not leave it at the last minute. Exchange studies outside of the EU require a visa or temporary residence permit, which means you need more time to apply for necessary documents.
Ask for more information:
Erasmus harta 2021–2027
TLU Erasmus code: EE TALLINN05