Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility gives students the ability to participate in exchange programs at partner universities outside of the European Union. Exchange is possible with universities with whom Tallinn University has signed an Erasmus+ agreement. Erasmus+ scholarship includes travel support (depends on the distance) and monthly scholarship 650-700 euros.
In academic year 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 (for some partners), students have the opportunity to apply to the following partner universities. If the preferences are marked, the students from these schools have the priority but all students can apply for the study places.
|Mexico||Universidad Autonoma Metrpolitana||1||School of Humanities|
|Mexico||CETYS||1||School of Natural Sciences and Health|
|Hong Kong||Lingnan University||1||School of Humanities|
|Ukraine||V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||2||School of Natural Sciences and Health|
|Russia||ITMO University||2||School of Digital Technologies|
|Russia||Dostoevsky Omsk State University||1||School of Humanities|
|Mozambique||Universidade Eduardo Mondlane||1||
School of Digital Technologies
- Before applying, please do the research about the university and look at the courses offered.
- Pay attention that not always academic calendars are matching.
- Do not forget to plan your exchange studies in your study plan and ask advice from the study counselor.
- Pay attention to application deadlines and do not leave your application on the last minute. You might need a visa or temporary residence permit to start your exchange studies.
If you have decided to apply for the study place, please fill out the application form and send it together with the following documents:
- transcript of studies;
- motivation letter (max 1 A4);
- proof of language proficiency;
- study plan for exchange studies.
Please ask more information from Kätlin Keinast, Senior Specialist for International Cooperation, firstname.lastname@example.org.