During the retake days students are permitted to retake exams.
The spring term 2019/2020 retake times are:
- 12.06.2020 at 12:00 in room M-134 (Registration ends on 09.06 at 23.59);Register
17.06.2020 at 12.00 in room M-134 (registration ends on 12.06 at 23.59). Register
- Students cannot register for the retakes in ÕIS, they will be registered by the Study Counsellors based on their registration form (links above).
- On the retake day students are permitted to retake up to two exams and only in School of Humanities courses (course code ending with HT).
- It is possible to retake only such exams that have a written and exam room format.
- Only students who have registered by the deadline are permitted to participate.
- If a student does not appear for the registered retake and does not cancel the registration at latest by one working day prior to the retake, the result F/MA will be entered into the database.
- When appearing for the retake the student should bring their identity document and all necessary writing equipment.
Courses that ended with individual work, essay etc, cannot be retaken on these days. For retaking such assignments, the student should contact the responsible lecturer of the course and agree upon a date, time and means of the submission. The lecturer will announce the retake on the database based on this information.
PS! Lecturers do not assess (do not accept) any assignments unless the student has registered for the retake!