TThe Tallinn University Centre for Innovation in Education offers a broad range of professional development opportunities in the field of educational innovation based on latest results and best practices in educational sciences. We offer public trainings, lectures, workshops and development programmes that meet the specific training needs of individuals and organisations.
Our competence is focused on four study areas:
- teacher education and educational science,
- inclusive education,
- educational leadership and innovation,
- non-formal education and lifelong learning.
Our trainers are Tallinn University valued lecturers and researchers, as well as good cooperation partners and practitioners from educational institutions.
We offer versatile professional development opportunities:
- public trainings;
- we have created training programmes based on our degree courses that provide insight into university life and offer comprehensive speciality-specific knowledge: continuing education students are able to participate in courses offered in professional higher education, Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes alongside our degree study students;
- tailor-made trainings for organisations: we create a possibility for team learning based on the specific needs of each organisation;
- consultations and development programmes: we tailor the service to the development needs and goals of each specific organisation.
In the design of our trainings and other services design, we adhere to the following principles:
- learner-centeredness and practicality: we proceed from the real needs of the participants and design the programmes to ensure that the substance of the training can be immediately applied in professional practice;
- focus on process and communication: the emphasis is on meaningful discussions, group processes and thus supporting solid work partnerships;
- comprehensive approach: aimed at both professional and personal development;
- intensity and openness: based on the above principles, the opportunities we offer are intensive in nature and support expanding one's personal limits; sharing the learning process and results is valued;
- value- and evidence-based approach: we tackle the question WHY throughout, i.e., we understand the changing context, roles and relationships, and we integrate the latest research results into learning.
addressNarva mnt 25, 10120 Tallinn
phone(+372) 6199 859