The candidates to the tenure system position are expected to submit the required applications documents (preferably in PDF-format) by 20th January 2021 (incl) to Personnel Office of Tallinn University (Narva mnt 25, room T-218, 10120, Tallinn, or digitally signed to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title “Academic competition”:
- A signed application-motivation letter addressed to the Rector. The motivation letter shall include the description of the candidate's work experience as it relates to the announced position in teaching, research and creative activity and societal and institutional activity, see the template here;
- A Curriculum vitae, which besides general data on the applicant including education and job experience, shall contain evidence on professional experience and scientific merits, see the template here; A curriculum vitae involves the list of research publications;
- In the case of arts specialities, a list of creative works, separately indicating internationally recognised creative activities together with respective proof;
- A research and teaching statement, see the template here;
- Copies of a document certifying the qualification required from the position, and its annexes. The University shall have the right to request that the candidate submit the original or certified copies of the document certifying the qualification and its annexes. If higher education has been obtained abroad, the University shall have the right to request that the candidate submit the evaluation of the Estonian ENIC/NARIC concerning the conformity of the candidate’s qualification with the requirements established for the position;
- A link to or, if that is impossible, a file with the full text of up to five representative research publications;
- Documents and materials to certify other knowledge and skills, if the competition announcement contains respective requirements or the candidate considers these important.
A candidate for a tenure system position shall submit the application documents both in Estonian and English. As an exception, the application documents may be submitted only in English, if the person to hold the position is not expected to have Estonian language skills.
Send an e-mail if you have any questions to email@example.com, with the title "Question".