- a communication student who loves photography?
- a media student who speaks the language of the visual arts?
- an international relations expert ready to comment on the international life in Tallinn?
Be the voice of international students at Tallinn University!
Who is a student ambassador?
Tallinn University has established a volunteer student ambassador programme as part of its prospective student outreach objective. This programme provides selected TU students and alumni with the opportunity to participate in university representational and media related activities.
As a ambassador, you’ll represent
- international student community at TU
- your home country
- and Estonia to current and prospective students, alumni and all those interested in the international life of Tallinn University.
You should have positive but realistic approach to University life and first and foremost you should share your own experience. We do not expect from you passing on the university's official information or to demonstrate perfect language skills, but creativity, desire to communicate and relate to your surroundings in the University, in Tallinn and in Estonia.
What will you do as a student ambassador?
Our students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge, experience and creativity into practice, in order to contribute to your personal learning goals and to the University in a different way.
As a student ambassador you will have two main assignments:
- Advise prospective students about living conditions in Estonia and about your study programme. You are expected to provide this information online.
- During your studies or after your studies share your experience through a piece of writing (for example a blog or a interview), photo, video in the university's media channels.
Why should you be a student ambassador?
- Valuable marketing related experience
- Opportuniy to improve your communication skills
- Opportunity to meet new people outside of your course, you'll grow your social network.
- Possibility to engage with university’s other marketing activities (such as education fairs, workshops, etc.)
- A Certificate of Recognition for your contribution to the programme
- Working side by side with the University professional staff
- Motivational team building events
Have a look!
Our Anthropology student Pynchon made this cool video on why should he be a student ambassador at Tallinn University.
Should you have any questions about the programme, feel free to contact us, all questions are welcome:
Marketing Specialist, Student Ambassadors Programme coordinator
Phone: +372 640 9214
Location: Narva mnt 25, Terra building, room number T223