Who should apply?
- you are a student of Tallinn University,
- you know how to make a video that is intriguing for prospective students and if you would like to show the life at the university from your point of view,
- if you are active and sociable and are not afraid to approach students and professors to have them in your video,
- you have the know-how about editing and skills to create graphic design,
- you have the necessary equipment to make videos,
- you have good English skills.
What do we expect?
Once a week intriguing, interesting and catching video will be uploaded to Tallinn University YouTube. The video is 3–10 minutes long. The video clips can be about students, professors, campus, dorms, everyday student life, etc…
The videos can be in the format of interviews, challenges, reportages….
Most important is the quality- good content, editing and graphics.
What do we offer?
Tallinn University Marketing and Communication Office offers you a fee of 100 euros per video.
For applying, send your audiovisual introduction and an example of a previous video clip to email@example.com by 9 April 2019.
In case you have a YouTube channel, add the link as well.
Senior Marketing Specialist