Applications for the Leading Researcher grants can be submitted four times a year: 1 March, 1 June, 1 October, 1 December.
The aim of the grant is to develop the international research collaboration of the School of Humanities (the School), to involve foreign leading researchers into compilation of new research projects related to the School, and through these activities support the enhancement of the quality of the School’s research and its internationalisation. The finances of the competition are meant to support a short term (up to six months) visit of a visiting researcher to the School.
Requirements for an applicant:
- Relevance of the leading researcher’s work with the aims of the Centre of Excellence.
- Publishing and research experience at international level.
- Leading researcher will determine by oneself the length of his working period (up to six months) and formulates its aims.
- One of the partners for the research project compiled during the working period in the School.
- Delivering an open lecture/seminar at the School.