About the Centre
The Centre for Innovation in Education is a development centre under Tallinn University’s School of Educational Sciences. The Centre aims to be the partner for educational institutions in developing, conducting, analysing, evaluating and disseminating development programmes, in-service trainings and other formats that support the achievement of development goals in the field of education. We want to shape the best modern educational practice and disseminate it in Estonia and abroad!
The Centre offers
- Diverse professional development opportunities in the field of educational innovation
- Consultation services for educational institutions
- Monitoring of the implementation of educational innovation in schools and kindergartens
- Recognition programmes for educational innovation initiatives
- Partnership for educational institutions in Estonia and abroad