The School of Educational Sciences is the oldest academic unit in Tallinn University that conducts studies on the three levels of higher education, continuing education and research, development and creative activities in the following study areas: teacher education and educational science, non-formal education and lifelong learning, inclusive education and educational leadership and innovation.
The academic personnel of the School of Educational Sciences also participates in the activities of the TU Centre of Excellence in Educational Innovation and the Centre for Innovation in Education.
Why School of Educational Sciences?
- The School of Educational Sciences has 100 years of experience in teacher training.
- Our study programmes have a deep impact on the future of education.
- Our study programmes are amongst the most practical in the university. Studies involve lots of practical work in Estonia and abroad.
- There are 18 internationally recognized study programmes in the School of Educational Sciences, which provides a wide array of opportunities to make the best choices for the future.
- There is an open-minded, supportive and study-orientated atmosphere in the School of Educational Sciences.
- Our values in teaching and learning include individuality, playfulness and setting high aims.
- Our academic personnel are the best in their field and the designers of Estonian education. In addition to inspiring their students, they also do world-class research.
- The School of Educational Sciences has various partner universities, which enable students to gain experiences all over the world.
- There are more than 1400 students on all three higher education levels in the School of Educational Sciences.
- In the School of Educational Sciences, you have the opportunity to further develop education – you get the chance to take the 21st century studying and learning experience to your own organisation.
Postal addressUus-Sadama 5, 10120 Tallinn, Estonia
Telephone(+372) 6199 700