Traineeship is a targeted activity organised for achieving learning outcomes and oriented at the implementation of acquired knowledge and skills in the working environment.
Before beginning your traineeship you should:
- read the Traineeship Guidelines (above), the course programme that is available in ÕIS and Internship Guidelines of your subject (below),
- choose the suitable host organisation and let the subject coordinator of traineeship approve it,
- register to the traineeship subject in ÕIS,
- submit signed Traineeship Registration Form (above) to the traineeship coordinator Tiina Kondio 5 working days before the beginning of the traineeship at the latest.
NB! Students starting traineeship in the summer shall coordinate the intended traineeship with the university-based supervisor during the spring semester by 7 June 2020 and register to the traineeship subject in ÕIS the next autumn semester.
The aim of external traineeship is to create opportunities to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in the university in the work environment through an international experience and to create prerequisites for specialised self-education.
As external traineeship it is possible to do:
- FKI6001.FK Traineeship (9EAP) on bachelor’s level
- FKI7002.FK Traineeship 9 EAP on master’s level
- In addition it is possible to do 6 EAP speciality traineeship if it is not completed before going on external traineeship.
External traineeship is done abroad during the study period.
External traineeship can be done as Erasmus+ traineeship, in accordance with Erasmus+ application and participation requirements.
Guidelines By Curricula
Audiovisual Media (BA)
Documentary Film (MA)
Communication Management (MA)
Crossmedia in Film and Television (BA)