Progress Review assesses the doctoral student's progress in doctoral studies. Doctoral students matriculated from 2022/2023 submit in the first semester of their studies an Individual Study and Research Plan covering the entire study period. In this document it is agreed on what workload and with what schedule the doctoral student will do his/her research. The doctoral students detailed plans should be described in the Study and Research Plan for Academic Year.
DOCTORAL STUDENT MATRICULATED FROM 2022/2023 - NEW
- Individual Study and Research Plan - NEW
- Study and Research Plan for Academic Year - NEW
- Progress Review Report - NEW
DOCTORAL STUDENT MATRICULATED BEFORE 2022/2023
PROGRESS REVIEW CRITERIA
- Doctoral allowance is a monetary allowance granted to a person in Doctoral studies pursuant to requirements established in Study Allowances and Study Loans Act to enable commitment to Doctoral studies and research and to cover the expenses related to the acquisition of education. Available for PhD students matriculated before the academic year 2022/2023.
- Tallinn University doctoral scholarship's aim is to support doctoral students’ completion of studies and defence of the doctoral thesis during the nominal period of studies. Available for PhD students matriculated in the academic year 2019/2020, 2020/2021 or 2021/2022.