Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Bachelor's studies:
Applications are accepted from the 31st of January, 2022.
Ukrainian war refugees beginning their studies in Tallinn University in the Fall of 2022 will be granted a tuition fee waiver for the 2022/2023 academic year.
War refugees can apply for temporary protection in Estonia which includes the right to apply for subsistence and other financial benefits. For more information regarding the programs, You can visit HERE!
Application Deadlines are the following:
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from Ukraine, Georgia, Japan, USA, Kazakhstan, Turkey):
Deadline for submitting your application: March 15, 2022
- Applicants from Ukraine, Georgia, Japan, USA, Kazakhstan, Turkey:
Deadline for submitting your application May 1, 2022
- EU/EEA citizens:
Deadline for submitting your application: June 1, 2022
- Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens who have obtained general secondary education in Finland, Latvia or Lithuania for Bachelor level programmes (except applicants to the Audiovisual Media BA programme):
Deadline for submitting your application: August 7, 2022
- June 15 - June 30 - additional application period for international student applicants who:
- are non-EU/EEA citizens residing in Estonia, have a valid Estonian TRP and whose previous level of studies was completed in Estonia;
- are EU/EEA citizens residing in Estonia, have a valid Estonian ID-card and whose previous level of studies was completed in Estonia.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to have completed their secondary education and possess university eligibility. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected.
must be submitted with the application on the online application system by the application deadline*:
- Copy of Secondary Education Certificate/Diploma (an official translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Transcript of Records/Academic Transcript (translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Proof of English language Proficiency;
- Copy of the identification page of passport;
- Specific documents required for the programme you are applying to;
- Copy of a Sworn Affidavit to Confirmation of Name if the applicant's name stated in his/her passport differs from the name on any of the other required documents;
- Applicants applying for adjustments to be made during the admission exams due to his/her physical or psycho-social special need must submit a copy of medical proof of this special need.
Please also read the country-specific requirements. There may be specific requirements of which documents need to be uploaded.
* Applicants will be given feedback in the online application system after the required documents have been submitted online and the application fee has been received. It is advised to submit the application and pay the application fee as soon as possible so as to have the chance to upload missing documents based on feedback by the Admission Specialists before the admission deadline.
** Tallinn University has the right not to admit applicants who are minors (under the age of 18) by the beginning of their studies.
Sending documents by post:
Applicants who have successfully passed their entrance exam, may be asked to send their educational documents to Tallinn University by post. Specific instructions will be given by the admission specialists to each applicant individually via the online application system.
Whether any documents are required by post can also be determined by examining Tallinn University's country-specific requirements which may state, for example, that the applicant's Transcript of Records must be sent to Tallinn University by the awarding institution or that a document needs to be certified in a particular way.
Description of the entrance exam can be found on the web site of the programme you are interested in.
Minimum programme enrolment threshold: 65 points out of 100.
The university has the right to ask the applicant to show identification with the purpose of identity verification and record entrance exams that take place via video call.
You can contact the admissions office at email@example.com.