Tallinn University offers 6 Bachelor’s programmes fully in English, with many offering a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Bachelor's studies:
Admission for 2021/2022 is open now!
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan):
Extended deadline for submitting your application: 15 April 2021
- EU/EEA citizens and applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 July 2021
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 July 2021
- Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens who have obtained general secondary education in Finland, Latvia or Lithuania for Bachelor level programmes:
Deadline for submitting your application: 5 August 2021
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 August 2021
- International applicants with an Estonian Temporary Residence Permit can apply through the online application system DreamApply. The application period is 21 June - 1 July, 2021.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to have completed their secondary education and possess university eligibility. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected.
must be submitted with the application on the online application system by the application deadline*:
- Copy of Secondary Education Certificate/Diploma (an official translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Transcript of Records/Academic Transcript (translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Proof of English language Proficiency;
- Copy of the identification page of passport;
- Specific documents required for the programme you are applying to;
- Copy of a Sworn Affidavit to Confirmation of Name if the applicant's name stated in his/her passport differs from the name on any of the other required documents;
- Applicants applying for adjustments to be made during the admission exams due to his/her physical or psycho-social special need must submit a copy of medical proof of this special need.
Please also read the country-specific requirements. There may be specific requirements of which documents need to be uploaded.
* Applicants will be given feedback in the online application system after the required documents have been submitted online and the application fee has been received. It is advised to submit the application and pay the application fee as soon as possible so as to have the chance to upload missing documents based on feedback by the Admission Specialists before the admission deadline.
** Tallinn University has the right not to admit applicants who are minors (under the age of 18) by the beginning of their studies.
Sending documents by post:
Applicants who have successfully passed their entrance exam, may be asked to send their educational documents to Tallinn University by post. Specific instructions will be given by the admission specialists to each applicant individually via the online application system.
Whether any documents are required by post can also be determined by examining Tallinn University's country-specific requirements which may state, for example, that the applicant's Transcript of Records must be sent to Tallinn University by the awarding institution or that a document needs to be certified in a particular way.
Advisable to be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (100 EUR)
Description of the entrance exam can be found on the web site of the programme you are interested in.
Minimum programme enrolment threshold: 65 points out of 100.
The university has the right to ask the applicant to show identification with the purpose of identity verification and take a screenshot of the applicant with the ID during entrance exams that take place via video call.
You can contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.