Abstract submission for talks and poster presentation
- Abstracts for talks and for posters must be submitted electronically (deadline 1st August, 2021), using the link available on the registration page.
- The working language is English. Therefore, all abstracts must be written in English.
- Authors are expected to present their own papers and posters.
- During submission, author have to specify the most preferential presentation type – talk (oral presentation) or poster.
- After an abstract has been submitted, no changes of author, affiliation, title, or wording of the abstract, other than those due to typographical errors and advised by the reviewers, are permitted.
Abstract format guidelines
1. An abstract must be no more than 200 words (title, authors, affiliations, references, and acknowledgment are not included). An abstract must contain the motivation, problem statement, approach, results, and conclusions.
2. Tables and figures are not allowed in an abstract.
3. Authors must indicate 5 keywords (up to 80 characters (spaces not included)). Be sure that those exact phrases and words appear in an abstract.
Submission confirmation and acceptance
After submission of the abstract, a confirmation email will be sent to the abstract submitter. In order to receive confirmation, please ensure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam by your e-mail provider.
Each abstract will be reviewed by two independent reviewers. Notification of acceptance will be send to the corresponding e-mail till 1st September 2021.
Please submit your abstract HERE