The press centre offers the latest news, publications and videos by Tallinn University, along with answers to various questions about the university's brand and contacts for media inquiries.
For media inquiries, please contact Sulev Oll, Communications Manager.
All contacts, Marketing and Communication Office
- Read about the latest scientific achievements and the activities of our people at the university's Media Hub, where you can also find all the galleries and videos.
- See the News for the university's latest and past news and announcements.
- Visit the Events section to keep up to date with the happenings at the university.
- The weekly broadcast "Expert on air" helps you get acquainted with researchers at Tallinn University and provides plenty of exciting topics.
- Twice a year, the university magazine is published, reflecting scientific news, key recent developments at the university, the achievements of our people, and our student life and cultural and sports events.
- The university newsletter, which reflects important and current events and opinions at the university, is published monthly.
- Every week, a new One-Minute Lecture is published, where university researchers offer insight into exciting major questions.
- And don't forget to keep an eye on the University's Youtube channel for university-related videos.