The objective of the Personnel Office is to formulate and develop personnel policies that support the development of the university’s human resources and maintain a positive work environment for its employees.
The activities of the Office are:
- developing, applying and monitoring the principles and regulations of Human Resources
- organizing and providing assistance for staff recruitment
- formulating and organizing the remuneration system
- organizing training programmes that support staff development needs
- organizing health care and occupational safety activities
- managing the Human Resources function and providing advice regarding labour relations matters
- monitoring personnel movements and endorsing personnel documents
- supervising other activities that support the objectives of the Personnel Office
The Personnel Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Terra building in rooms T218, T-219 and T-220.
telephone +372 640 9237
address Narva Road 25, 10120 Tallinn