Tallinn University Centre for International Examinations (CIE) will offer the following courses in February 2020:
|B1 English (Cambridge Assessment English B1 Preliminary)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|B2 English (Cambridge Assessment English B2 First)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|C1 English (Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|IELTS preparation course||
|A1.2 Spanish (language of instruction – English)||Monday & Wednesday 18.00-19.30|
Course description is available under the name of the course.
By completing the registration form, you accept the terms and conditions of registration and payment
• The course fee should be paid by the date indicated on the invoice;
• Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the beginning of the course (should the fee be paid, participant is entitled to a full refund);
• Should the cancellation be made less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, the cancellation fee is 25% of the course fee (should the fee be paid, 25% of the course fee is not returned);
• In case of cancellation, the organizer has to be informed in writing or by email;
• Should the course be cancelled, the course participants are entitled to a full refund or an agreement is reached concerning the participation in a future course.
NB! If after registration you cannot find a confirmation e-mail please contact us.
Test centre is open for public Monday to Friday at 10.00-13.00.
Contact: Kerli Haas, email@example.com
NB! TLU Centre for International Examinations cannot help you with accommodation, visa or residence permits.