Tallinn University Centre for International Examinations (CIE) will offer the following courses in September 2018:
|B1 English (Cambridge English: Preliminary)||Tuesday & Thursday 16.30-18.00||Registration|
|B2 English (Cambridge English: First)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00||Registration|
|C1 English (Cambridge English: Advanced)||Monday & Wednesday 18.00-19.30||Registration|
|C1 English (Cambridge English: Advanced)||Tuesday & Thursday 18.00-19.30||Registration|
|IELTS preparation course||More information and registration in October|
|A1 Spanish (language of instruction – English)||Monday & Wednesday 17.30-19.00||Registration|
|A2.2 Spanish (language of instruction – English)||Tuesday & Thursday 17.30-19.00||Registration to be opened shortly|
|A1 Italian (language of instruction – English)||Registration to be opened shortly|
|A2.2 Italian (language of instruction – English)||Registration to be opened shortly|
Course description is available under the name of the course.
HELP (click for pdf file) for completing the registration form and the Terms & Conditions
By completing the registration form, you accept the terms and conditions of registration and payment
• The course fee should be paid by the date indicated on the invoice;
• Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the beginning of the course (should the fee be paid, participant is entitled to a full refund);
• Should the cancellation be made less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, the cancellation fee is 25% of the course fee (should the fee be paid, 25% of the course fee is not returned);
• In case of cancellation, the organizer has to be informed in writing or by email;
• Should the course be cancelled, the course participants are entitled to a full refund or an agreement is reached concerning the participation in a future course.
NB! If after registration you cannot find a confirmation e-mail please contact us.
To confirm your registration, please make the payment by the date indicated on the invoice. Invoice will be sent to your e-mail.
Contact: Gerdel-Gris Sibrik, email@example.com, 6409360