Tallinn University Centre for International Examinations (CIE) will offer the following courses in February 2021:
|B2 English (Cambridge Assessment English B2 First) Group 1||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.30|
|B2 English (Cambridge Assessment English B2 First) Group 2||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|C1 English (Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
NB: If the restrictions are relaxed due to COVID19, the course definitely take place at the university in class with a teacher.
But if not then the course will be online. We definitely will inform you before the course.
Course description is available under the name of the course.
By completing the registration form, you accept the terms and conditions of registration and payment
• The course fee should be paid by the date indicated on the invoice;
• Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the beginning of the course (should the fee be paid, participant is entitled to a full refund);
• Should the cancellation be made less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, the cancellation fee is 25% of the course fee (should the fee be paid, 25% of the course fee is not returned);
• In case of cancellation, the organizer has to be informed in writing or by email;
• Should the course be cancelled, the course participants are entitled to a full refund or an agreement is reached concerning the participation in a future course.
NB! If after registration you cannot find a confirmation e-mail please contact us.
Test centre is open for public Tuesday to Friday at 10.00-15.00.
Contact: Kerli Haas, email@example.com, 6409360
NB! TLU Centre for International Examinations cannot help you with accommodation, visa or residence permits.