Tallinn University Centre for International Examinations (CIE) will offer the following courses in February 2020:
|B1 English (Cambridge Assessment English B1 Preliminary)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|B2 English (Cambridge Assessment English B2 First)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|C1 English (Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced)||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00|
|IELTS preparation course||
|A1.2 Spanish (language of instruction – English)||Monday & Wednesday 18.00-19.30|
Course description is available under the name of the course.
By completing the registration form, you accept the terms and conditions of registration and payment
• The course fee should be paid by the date indicated on the invoice;
• Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the beginning of the course (should the fee be paid, participant is entitled to a full refund);
• Should the cancellation be made less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, the cancellation fee is 25% of the course fee (should the fee be paid, 25% of the course fee is not returned);
• In case of cancellation, the organizer has to be informed in writing or by email;
• Should the course be cancelled, the course participants are entitled to a full refund or an agreement is reached concerning the participation in a future course.
NB! If after registration you cannot find a confirmation e-mail please contact us.
Test centre is CLOSED for public until further notice!
If you need to get in touch with us please do so via emails. Please keep in mind that response time might be a bit longer.
Due to the governmental measures taken to limit the spread of COVID-19 in Estonia Tallinn University will be closed for public from March 14 for two weeks (preliminary estimation). Stay safe!
Contact: Kerli Haas, firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! TLU Centre for International Examinations cannot help you with accommodation, visa or residence permits.