Tallinn University Centre for International Examinations (CIE) will offer the following courses in September 2021:
If possible, the courses take place as contact learning at the university. If corona restrictions do not allow contact learning, the courses will take place online. Please consider this opportunity! Switching from contact learning to online learning is not a reason to abandon the course at the last minute or during it!
All participants must present their COVID certificate which may be:
- vaccination passport/immunization certificate (with COVID-19 vaccine approved for the entire EU)
- or proof of covid-19 disease ( proof is valid for 180 days from a positive test)
- or a negative covid-19 test result (SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test must be performed up to 48 hours before the visit; SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test must be performed up to 72 hours before the visit)
|B1 English||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.20||Registration is closed|
|B2 English||Monday & Thursday 16.30-18.00||
Registration is closed
|C1 English||Monday & Wednesday 16.30-18.00||
Registration is closed
|IELTS preparation course||Tuesday & Thursday 16.30-18.00||Registration is closed|
|English B2 conversation course||Monday and Wednesday 16.30-18.00||Registration is closed|
|English grammar on B2 level||Tuesday 16.30-18.30||Registration is closed|
|Spanish A1.1||Monday and Wednesday 18.00-19.30||Registration is closed|
Course description is available under the name of the course.
By completing the registration form, you accept the terms and conditions of registration and payment
• The course fee should be paid by the date indicated on the invoice;
• Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the beginning of the course (should the fee be paid, participant is entitled to a full refund);
• Should the cancellation be made less than 7 days before the beginning of the course, the cancellation fee is 25% of the course fee (should the fee be paid, 25% of the course fee is not returned);
• In case of cancellation, the organizer has to be informed in writing or by email;
• Should the course be cancelled, the course participants are entitled to a full refund or an agreement is reached concerning the participation in a future course.
NB! If after registration you cannot find a confirmation e-mail please contact us.
Office hours: Tuesday to Friday at 10.00-15.00. Office is closed on Mondays.
Contact: Kerli Haas, email@example.com, 6409360
NB! TLU Centre for International Examinations cannot help you with accommodation, visa or residence permits.