The task of the Strategy Office is to support and lead the comprehensive development of the university.
The activities of the Strategy Office include managing and developing processes that support
the university's strategic management, providing organizational analytics for preparing managerial decisions, gathering and analyzing information for planning and comparing development goals, supporting managerial processes with data analytics and developing information systems, coordinating quality management, developing strategic partnerships and coordinating internationalization, incl.:
- managing the preparation of the university’s Development Plan, action plans and reports;
- preparing annual reports and overviews of the university’s development and operating environment;
- managing the external institutional assessment of the university;
- initiating and coordinating projects that support the development of the university;
- promoting the university’s international cooperation;
- contributing to the development of the university’s international reputation.
POSTAL ADDRESSNarva Rd 25 (room T222) and Uus-Sadama 5, 10120 Tallinn
|Mikk Kasesalk||Strategy Manager||Memail@example.com|
|Merje Frey||Organizational Analyst||Mfirstname.lastname@example.org||+372 640 9118|
|Epp Nõmm||Head of Management Information||Memail@example.com||+372 640 9250|
|Marvi Pulver||Senior Development Specialist||Mfirstname.lastname@example.org||+372 640 9117|
|Laura Roop||Head of International Cooperation||Temail@example.com||+372 640 9123|
|Kairi Märk||Development Projects Coordinator||Tfirstname.lastname@example.org||+372 619 9795|