Tallinn University has bilateral agreements with partners all over the world, mainly outside of European Union. These agreements provide students possibilities to go on a exchange for a semester or an academic year. TLU students do not pay tuition fee at the partner university. Some partners offer additional scholarships or cover the accommodation costs.
Studying at our partner universities is supported by Tallinn University´s Internationalisation Fund (up to 5000 euros) and Scholarship Fund (up to 2000 euros).
- Before applying, please do the research about the university and look at the courses offered.
- Pay attention that not always academic calendars are matching.
- Do not forget to plan your exchange studies in your study plan and ask advice from the study counselor.
- Pay attention to application deadlines and do not leave your application on the last minute. You might need a visa or temporary residence permit to start your exchange studies.
If you have decided to apply for the study place, please fill out the application form and send it together with the following documents:
- transcript of studies;
- motivation letter (max 1 A4);
- proof of language proficiency;
- study plan for exchange studies.
Please ask more information from:
Senior Specialist of International Cooperation
Management Support Office