Tallinn University offers 17 Master's programmes fully in English, preparing you for a career that matters.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Master's studies:
Fall application deadline for applicants to the Interaction Design MSc programme:
- Deadline for submitting your application: 24 October 2021
- Deadline for sending your documents by post: 21 November 2021
Application Deadlines for the next application period will be published in December, 2021.
Master level (MA) applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree or a corresponding qualification. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected. A research Master's programme is a training course in advanced work. The candidate learns the basics of research and new techniques under close supervision, and the resulting thesis should make an original contribution to the field of study. MA degree programmes take two years to complete.
Must BE submitted with the application ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE*:
- Copy of a Bachelor’s degree certificate or certificate of a corresponding qualification (an official translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Copy of Bachelor's degree Transcript of Records/Academic Transcript (an official translation is requested if the document is not in English);
- Proof of English language Proficiency;
- Copy of the identification page of passport;
- Specific documents required for the programme you are applying to;
- Copy of a Sworn Affidavit to Confirmation of Name if the applicant's name stated in his/her passport differs from the name on any of the other required documents;
- Applicants applying for adjustments to be made during the admission exams due to his/her physical or psycho-social special need must submit a copy of medical proof of this special need.
- Copies of your secondary education documents (required in order to determine the country in which you graduated from your secondary school studies)
Please also read the country-specific requirements. There may be specific requirements of which documents need to be uploaded.
* Applicants will be given feedback in the online application system after the required documents have been submitted online and the application fee has been received. It is advised to submit the application and pay the application fee as soon as possible so as to have the chance to upload missing documents based on feedback by the Admission Specialists before the admission deadline.
Sending documents by post:
Applicants who have successfully passed their entrance exam, may be asked to send their educational documents to Tallinn University by post. Specific instructions will be given by the admission specialists to each applicant individually via the online application system.
Whether any documents are required by post can also be determined by examining Tallinn University's country-specific requirements which may state, for example, that the applicant's Transcript of Records must be sent to Tallinn University by the awarding institution or that a document needs to be certified in a particular way.
Advisable to be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (100 EUR)
Description of the entrance exam can be found on the web site of the programme you are interested in.
Minimum programme enrolment threshold: 70 points out of 100.
The university has the right to ask the applicant to show identification with the purpose of identity verification and take a screenshot of the applicant with the ID during entrance exams that take place via video call.
You can contact the admissions office at email@example.com.