Tallinn University offers 6 Bachelor’s programmes fully in English, with many offering a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Bachelor's studies:
Tallinn University will begin accepting new applications from January 2020 onwards. Detailed information about the admission requirements, application deadlines and application procedure for 2020 admission will be published at the end of the year.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to have completed their secondary education and possess university eligibility. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected.
Need to be uploaded to the application form on the online application system by the application deadline*:
- Copy of a secondary education certificate (translation is requested if this document is not in English);
- Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English);
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport
- Programme-specific requirements
* The applicant will be given feedback in the online application system after the the required documents have been submitted online and we have received your application fee.
Need to be sent by post after receiving conditional acceptance from Tallinn University/by the deadline for sending documents by post:
- Application cover printed from the online application system
- Copy of a secondary education certificate (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
- Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
Can be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (80 EUR)
Please also read country specific requirements. Some countries may have different requirements for required documents.
Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 65 points out of 100.
Please read about the programme specific requirements.
For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the Admission Committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
For additional guidelines on admission procedure please contact the international admission specialist:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: tu.degree (Thursdays 10:00-12:00 GMT+2) NB! Please schedule for a Skype session via e-mail.