Tallinn University offers 6 Bachelor’s programmes fully in English, with many offering a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Bachelor's studies:
Admission for the degree programmes at Tallinn University is currently closed.
The next admission starts in January 2019. Requirements for the next admission will be announced on our website by the end of December, 2018.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to have completed their secondary education and possess university eligibility. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected.
Need to be sent by post after filling in the online application form*:
- Application cover printed from the online application system
- Copy of a secondary education certificate (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport
* The applicant will be given feedback in the online application system after the the required documents have been submitted online.
Can be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (80 EUR)
Please also read country specific requirements. Some countries may have different requirements for required documents.
Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 65 points out of 100.
Please read about the programme specific requirements.
For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the Admission Committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
For additional guidelines on admission procedure please contact the international admission specialist:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: tu.degree (Thursdays 10:00-12:00 GMT+2) NB! Please schedule for a Skype session via e-mail.