Tallinn University offers 6 Bachelor’s programmes fully in English, with many offering a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Bachelor's studies:
The admission for the academic year 2018/2019 is currently open until the following deadlines:
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia):
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 April, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 April, 2018
- Applicants from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 June, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 June, 2018
- EU/EEA citizens:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 July, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 July, 2018
- Finnish and Latvian citizens who have obtained general secondary education in Finland or Latvia for Bachelor level programmes:
Deadline for submitting your application: 15 August, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 24 August, 2018
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to have completed their secondary education and possess university eligibility. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected.
Need to be sent by post after filling in the online application form*:
- Application cover printed from the online application system
- Copy of a secondary education certificate (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport
* The applicant will be given feedback in the online application system after the the required documents have been submitted online.
Can be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (80 EUR)
Please also read country specific requirements. Some countries may have different requirements for required documents.
Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 65 points out of 100.
Please read about the programme specific requirements.
For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the Admission Committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
For additional guidelines on admission procedure please contact the international admission specialist:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: tu.degree (Thursdays 10:00-12:00 GMT+2) NB! Please schedule for a Skype session via e-mail.