Country specific requirements are in addition to general admission requirements and to programme specific requirements.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to submit copies of:
- General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanaweya A`ama)
- Secondary School Certificate (In Islam school system Al-Azhar General)
- Secondary School Transcript
Required Examination: The Secondary School Certificate Examination
Examination Certificate has to be issued by Ministry of Education (in Islam school system- Supreme Council of the Al-Azhar Institution)
Translations are requested if documents are not in English. Both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
All applicants are required to provide a proof of their English proficiency. Only one of the following international language test is accepted:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) academic: 5.5
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) : C
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 543, internet based: 72 (Tallinn University Code number is: 0449).
- PTE academic (Pearson test of English): 51.
Test results have to be sent directly to the university by the test center.