Country specific requirements are in addition to general admission requirements and to programme specific requirements.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to submit copies of:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE) and the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) (Until 2012)
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) (From 2012)
The documents certifying the qualification must be issued by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority and sent directly to Tallinn University.
All applicants are required to provide a proof of their English proficiency. Only one of the following international language test is accepted:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) academic: 5.5
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) : C
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 543, internet based: 72 (Tallinn University Code number is: 0449).
- PTE academic (Pearson test of English): 51.
Test results have to be sent directly to the university by the test center.