Country specific requirements are in addition to general admission requirements and to programme specific requirements.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to submit copies of:
- Secondary School Certificate
- Secondary Education Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Unified National Examinations (Students, who have graduated from 2014 are required to submit copy of the results which is attested by the Secondary school)
NB! Copies and translations of the educational documents must be notarized.
All applicants are required to provide a proof of their English proficiency. Only one of the following international language test is accepted:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) academic: 5.5
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) : C
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 543, internet based: 72 (Tallinn University Code number is: 0449).
- PTE academic (Pearson test of English): 51.
Test results have to be sent directly to the university by the test center.