We are waiting all LIFE project ideas for autumn semester by June 11 at elu.tlu.ee!
You have an exciting idea that you are waiting to put to work? You like cooperation with inspiring academics and students? If you plan to supervise the LIFE project during the autumn semester, submit the idea by 11 June! In total, we will open 45 LIFE projects in the autumn semester. All the ideas of the proposed projects will be reviewed and given feedback by LIFE Council.
All project ideas submitted by June 11 will take part in lottery where you can win one 5x1000 eur scholarship*! Additionally everyone who submits their project idea has an opportunity to register first to LIFE Erasmus+ Mobility Trips at autumn semester!
The purpose of the scholarship is to support the professional development of supervisors. The scholarship will cover the costs to be able to participate in a conference, seminar or any other mobility that is planned for academic year 2019/2020. LIFE project ideas can be submitted until June 11. Supervisors who submit their ideas will get:
- profound feedback and enough time to complement their project idea;
- support from LIFE coordinators to find a co-supervisor from another unit;
- enough time to prepare the LIFE project with the co-supervisor (how to make co-supervision work, what competences are needed etc.);
- enough time to organize cooperation with an outside partner or enough time to find a partner (if needed);
- the opportunity to win a professional development scholarship that covers travel and subsistence costs of up to 1000 euros for the destination of your choice.
Guidelines and further information about submitting LIFE project idea is available at LIFE Guidelines for Supervisors (p. 1-2).
*Criteria for LIFE project ideas that qualify for the scholarship:
- The project idea must be submitted at elu.tlu.ee by June 11.
- Description of the project idea gives a short overview of the main purpose, content, relevance and activities of the project.
- The project idea defines a problem from the perspective of another discipline, searching for connections between knowledge domains, finding new opportunities in the theoretical/methodological differences, developing creativity.
- The project idea provides theoretical framework (literature used, data collection and methods of its analysis, general method of carrying out the project).
- Description of cooperation with supervisor(s) form other disciplines or unit (if you don’t have a co-supervisor, description of the need is included).
- The project starts in autumn 2019/2020.
Look up importants dates from LIFE course academic calendar for autumn semester!