The main application round for academic year 2020/2021 is on February 15th - March 1st 2020.
Apply at: outgoing.tlu.ee
How to use the online application system?
- Create an account by choosing “sign up” from the login or “online application – start here”.
- Please write down your application code – you can access your application with this code anytime to check the application status, to add new information etc.
- Begin the application by choosing the mobility, which you are interested in. At first limit your choice by the academic unit and study level. Control that you are choosing correct university, study level and that this is your academic unit’s agreement. When clicking “apply now” please make sure you are choosing the study period (Autumn/Spring semester or academic year) that you are interested in.
- Profile – start filling in the application with your personal data.
- Documents – please upload proof of language proficiency and learning agreement. If you have taken a language course at TLU and it is shown on the transcript then no separate proof is required. After choosing the file, please click “upload new file”.
- Motivation – write the motivation letter. Take guidance from indicated questions.
- Other – if you have a special need, which you would like to inform us please write it down. Also fill in the data about the bank account where you would like to receive the Erasmus scholarship if you are accepted to the programme.
- Checklist – please review if you have completed all the required tasks. If you have uploaded the transcript and language proof, then click to “needs attention” and mark them done.
- Priorities – take Priorities tab again and click “Create a study plan”. Fill in the initial study plan with the courses, which you are interested to take at the host university. Course catalogues should be available at the universities’ websites. Your initial study plan can and probably will change, but it gives information to your academic unit about the academic motivation you have for the exchange studies.
- Checklist – change the study plan task and click “submit application”. If you did not fill in the application correctly the system will make the section, which has missing data, red. Make the necessary changes and submit the application again.
- You can change the application as much as needed during the application period. If you open the application you have to re-submit it. In the end your application status must be either “submitted” or “re-submitted”.
If you have any questions regarding the system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.