Tallinn University training courses create a unique competitive advantage.
- You can receive further training at a university that is among the 5% of the world’s best universities. One of the leading compilers of ranking lists of higher education establishments, QS World Ranking, rates our education as competitive.
- Your professional development is supported by Tallinn University teaching staff and our partner training practitioners.
- The high-quality content and the practical outcome of the training are ensured by a systemic and knowledge-based approach and interactive learning methods.
- You can study at the modern university campus located in central Tallinn or invite our training instructors to where you need them.
- We are a training partner of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund to make sure that everyone who has the desire, interest and need to learn can do so.
Use the training search to find training that suits your needs: https://www.tlu.ee/en/trainings