Take part in the information session about the presentation of LIFE ideas! Attractive description of a project idea is essential since students can select a suitable project only on the basis of descriptions available on LIFE website.
The session takes place on December 10 at 14.00-15.00 S-322
During the information session we will
- give advice on how to make the project idea attractive;
- have a look on project ideas to ensure that they:
- have a clearly defined preliminary goal;
- employ interdisciplinary approach to the problem, i.e. the topic requires knowledge of different disciplines and their integration;
- include a definition of the problem to enable different solutions and restrictions;
- have a preliminary outcome or result which is motivating and activates self-directed learning;
During the information session we can get advice from experienced LIFE supervisors.
NB! If you cannot participate in the information session but you have questions, you can turn to LIFE coordinators by email firstname.lastname@example.org.