More specifically are expected to receive articles on the following themes:
- science and technology literacy, their levels and development,
- reading and information literacy, their achievement and assessment,
- mathematical literacy and its assessment,
- development of physical literacy,
- digital literacy,
- financial and business literacy,
- a remix of literacies
Estonian Journal of Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal. The journal uses Open Journal Systems (OJS) and will be published in collaboration with the University of Tartu and Tallinn University by the University of Tartu Press. The journal is indexed in the database EBSCO Academic Search Complete and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
The deadlines for the publication are as follows:
- Author(s) will send the topic of the article(s) accompanied by the abstract in Estonian to Miia Rannikmäe (email@example.com). The abstract of no more than 200 words should summarize the theory of research, the objective(s), the methodology as well as the (expected) outcomes of the study – 21 September 2020.
- The editors send confirmation about the acceptance of the manuscripts to the corresponding authors – 12 October 2020.
- The authors will submit properly formatted manuscripts with a summary in English – 17 January 2021.
- The editors will inform the authors about the review results – 8 March 2021.
- The authors will revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 5 April 2021.
- Second revision of the manuscripts (if necessary), the editors will inform the authors about the second review results – 3 May 2021.
- The authors will secondly revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 24 May 2021.
- Language editing of the manuscripts – May–June and August 2021.
- Lay-out of the journal at University of Tartu Press – September–October 2021.
- Date of final publication – 1 November 2021.
In the next free issue we welcome articles in the field of education and related areas and it is due to be published in 1st May 2022.
Information about the journal as well as the requirements for the submitted manuscripts can be found at the journal’s website. For further enquiries, please contact Krista Uibu (firstname.lastname@example.org).