Dear international student from non-EU country,
You may have heard that many sectors of the Estonian labour market experience labour shortage, while numerous international students studying in Estonia are actively seeking for employment opportunities. International student job seekers and employers often struggle to find each other and the lack of information might be causing mutual (false) assumptions and hinder a potentially successful employment relationship.
Our project seeks to tackle this problem!
The Institute of Baltic Studies is conducting training sessions that seeks to introduce the Estonian labour market opportunities to non-EU students. In these training sessions, you will learn more about:
- Basics of the Estonian labour market
- Local working culture
- How to seek for a job
- How to tailor your application for success
- How to apply
- How to perform at interviews
Reasons to attend:
- Training sessions are FREE and open to every non-EU student currently enrolled in Tallinn University
- Knowledge about the Estonian labour market opportunities
- Tea, coffee and sandwiches are provided
- Every participant will get a specially created “Everything you have to know about the Estonian labour market” booklet
- Unique access to the closed Facebook group and invitations to the upcoming events with Estonian employers
Please sign up to the training only when you have not attended one yet!
Please be aware that due to restrictions, you are required to wear a mask during the entire training session.
The training will take place on October at 21, 10:00-14:00 in Tallinn University (Room M-439).
Please sign up here: https://survey.alchemer.eu/s3/90390872/Build-your-career-in-Estonia-Tra…
See you in training!
Institute of Baltic Studies
The project is co-funded by the European AMIF fund and the Ministry of Interior. More about the project here.