Tallinn University offers 16 Master's programmes fully in English, preparing you for a career that matters.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Master's studies:
The admission for the academic year 2018/2019 is currently open until the following deadlines:
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia):
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 April, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 April, 2018
- Applicants from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 June, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 June, 2018
- EU/EEA citizens:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 July, 2018
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 July, 2018
Master level (MA) applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected. A research Master's programme is a training course in advanced work. The candidate learns the basics of research and new techniques under close supervision, and the resulting thesis should make an original contribution to the field of study. MA degree programmes take two years to complete.
Need to be sent by post after filling in the online application form*:
- Application cover printed from the online application system
- Copy of a Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent + transcript of records (translations are requested if documents are not in English); both copies and translations must be attested by a notary
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport
* The applicant will be given feedback in the online application system after the the required documents have been submitted online.
Can be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (80 EUR)
Please also read country specific requirements. Some countries may have different requirements for required documents.
Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 70 points out of 100.
Please read programme specific requirements.
For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the Admission Committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
For additional guidelines on admission procedure please contact the international admission specialist:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: tu.degree (Thursdays 10:00-12:00 GMT+2) NB! Please schedule for a Skype session via e-mail.