Tallinn University offers 16 Master's programmes fully in English, preparing you for a career that matters.
Here’s what you need to know about the admission to Master's studies:
Admission for the degree programmes at Tallinn University starts in January 7, 2019 and will be open until the following deadlines:
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from Russia, Ukraine and Georgia):
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 April, 2019
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 April, 2019
- Applicants from Russia, Ukraine and Georgia:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 June, 2019
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 20 June, 2019
- EU/EEA citizens:
Deadline for submitting your application: 1 July, 2019
Deadline for sending your documents by post: 15 July, 2019
Master level (MA) applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected. A research Master's programme is a training course in advanced work. The candidate learns the basics of research and new techniques under close supervision, and the resulting thesis should make an original contribution to the field of study. MA degree programmes take two years to complete.
NEED TO BE UPLOADED TO THE APPLICATION FORM ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE*:
- Copy of a Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (translation is requested if this document is not in English);
- Copy of Bachelor's degree Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English);
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport
- Programme-specific requirements
* The applicant will be given feedback in the online application system after the the required documents have been submitted online and we have received your application fee.
NEED TO BE SENT BY POST AFTER RECEIVING CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE FROM TALLINN UNIVERSITY/BY THE DEADLINE FOR SENDING DOCUMENTS BY POST:
- Application cover printed from the online application system
- Copy of a Bachelor's degree certificate or equivalent (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
- Copy of Bachelor's degree Transcript of Records (translation is requested if this document is not in English); both copy and translation must be attested by a notary
Can be uploaded to the online application system:
- Receipt of payment of the application fee (80 EUR)
Please also read country specific requirements. Some countries may have different requirements for required documents.
Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 70 points out of 100.
Please read programme specific requirements.
For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the Admission Committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
For additional guidelines on admission procedure please contact the international admission specialist:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: tu.degree (Thursdays 10:00-12:00 GMT+2) NB! Please schedule for a Skype session via e-mail.