Country specific requirements are in addition to general admission requirements and to programme specific requirement.
Bachelor level (BA) applicants are required to submit copies of:
- Secondary education certificate
- General Certificates of Examination Results for each level and each year
- Confirmation of Examination Results ordered from the Cameroon General Certificate of Education Board for each level and each year. Confirmation should be sent upon the applicant’s request in a sealed envelope directly to Tallinn University.
For university eligibility a minimum result of C for at least four subjects on Ordinary level and a minimum result of E for at least two subjects on Advanced level is expected.
Translations are requested if documents are not in English. Both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
Master level (MA) applicants are required to submit copies of:
- Bachelor's degree certificate or equivalent
- Transcript of records. Has to be issued upon the applicant's request and sent directly from issuing institution to Tallinn University in a sealed envelope.
- Translations are requested if documents are not in English. Both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
Tallinn University accepts students from First Class Honours and Second Class Upper Division only.
All applicants are required to provide a proof of their English proficiency. Only one of the following international language test is accepted:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) academic: 5.5
- FCE (First Certificate in English): A
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English): C
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) : C
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign language) paper version: 543, internet based: 72 (Tallinn University Code number is: 0449).
- PTE academic (Pearson test of English): 51.