Paper based registration and computer - delivered registration.
Paper based registration:
It is very important that you register for the correct module i.e Academic for people applying for tertiary, undergraduate, postgraduate and professional registration;
General for immigration purposes and those going to English speaking countries to complete their secondary education or to undertake work experience or training programmes.
In order to be registered you need to complete the online registration (about 5 weeks before the test date) at https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/tallinnuniversity
● Specify the exam date and register for the correct module (AC or GT).
● Read through the refund and cancellation policy.
● Enter your personal details making sure that you have filled in all the information regarding your address, phone number and e-mail, otherwise we cannot contact you.
You will get confirmation about registration on the e-mail address that you have written yourself. Please sign manually the first page of the confirmation letter (example) and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you more information regarding the test day about 10 days prior the test.
You need to send/bring a copy of the ID/passport (you can now upload your document in the on-line database, too), the same that was used at registration and a confirmation of payment.
Tallinn University Centre For International Examinations
Narva mnt 29 S-327
You will not be registered, unless all the above is provided.
Computer - delivered registration:
There are three stages to booking your IELTS test:
- Check the availability and select your test date.
- Create an account with the British Council.
- Book and pay (bank transfer).
If you are under 18, you will need your parent or guardian to book the test for you.
To continue with this booking you will need:
• An identification document of the test taker. Make sure you have a photocopy or a photo of the identification document at hand, as you will need to upload this as part of the booking process.