On Health Day, everyone interested can get vaccinated against influenza and COVID-19, do various health tests, such as a birthmark test or a COVID-19 antibody test. It is also possible to donate blood.
In addition, on Health Day, experts will talk about various health-related topics. For example, Toomas Toomsoo, visiting professor of neurology, talks about headaches, mental health and coronavirus.
All health day activities (except the Nordic Walking Workshop) take place on the ground floor of the Astra building in the Researchers' Forum.
- 11 am to 2 pm: Vaccination against COVID-19. Prior registration is not needed, the vaccination is free and the used vaccine is Pfizer.
- 11 am to 2 pm: Influenza vaccine. Prior registration is needed, the vaccination costs 19 euros and free and the used vaccines are Fluarix ja Vaxigrip. Register HERE.
- 10 am to 2 pm: blood donation. Register HERE.
- At 10.30: Workshop: Qigong - Traditional Chinese Movement Arts, Qigong Instructor Karina Laurits. Register HERE: cutt.ly/3E6YHuO
- 11 am to 2 pm: Birthmark control dermtest. Register HERE. The control for one birthmark costs 35 euros, the next 17 euros. Up to 3 birthmarks can be checked.
- 11 am to 2 pm: COVID-19 antibody test. Prior registration is not needed. The test costs 25 euros and it is a vein blood test - tests will be sent to Synlab and the results will arrive on the following day.
- 12:30 am to 13:30 pm: Workshop: Nordic Walking. The workshop will be conducted by René Meimer, a sports figure and one of the creators of the TLU recreation management specialty. Up to 20 people can participate and sticks will be provided on site, register HERE.