What is ÕIS?
ÕIS is studies information system for academic and non-academic employees. It's an environment for recording information about study programmes, courses, student history and study results.
ÕIS-2 is the studies information system with improved functionality, appearance and compatibility with modern devices for students.
At the beginning of each semester students must register for the courses that they intend to take. Read more about registering for courses.
ÕIS-2 user guides:
- Submitting study plan (pdf)
- Pre-registering for courses
- Viewing course programme and course materials
- Registering for interim assessments
- Registering for exams/pass-fail assessments
- Viewing study results
- Joining a group of a course
- Selecting minor field of studies
- Submitting applications
- Submitting RPL applications
- Nominal studies (SEM)
- Registering for final thesis/exam
- Courses feedback