Application deadline 1 November! Please send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scholarship can be applied for by successful Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral students who meet the following criteria:
- Matriculated to Tallinn University and not on academic leave at the moment of submitting the application;
- Weighted Average Grade (WAG) no lower that 3.5;
- Active student who is a fanatic of his/her field and has the goal of becoming a top specialist in the field;
- The planned final thesis focuses on one of the following areas: knowledge-based and digital construction and its management; environmental impact and sustainability of buildings; energy performance, indoor climate, and services systems of buildings; property maintenance and digitalisation; design and development of public spaces; design of working environments;
- A possibility co-operate with Riigi Kinnisvara AS (including possibility of paid internship), the manner of co-operation is to be agreed on by the scholarship recipient and the sponsor.
The scholarship for Bachelor’s students is 1,350 euros, for Master’s students 1,800 euros and for Doctoral students 2,700 euros. If you wish to apply for the scholarship, please send the following documents (digitally signed) to TU Scholarship Committee:
- Motivation letter where the applicant explains how he/she meets the established criteria;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Confirmation to meet Riigi Kinnisvara AS for making a five-minute elevator pitch to introduce the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral thesis project.