competition for Erasmus+ exchange studies for the 2019/2020 spring semester takes place from 15th of September until 25th of September 2019.
2. apply online at: https://outgoing.tlu.ee/, attach to it the following supporting documents:
- Proof of Language Proficiency (international language test / foreign language course at TU / current studies in English, and all documents which prove that student's language skills correspond to the host university's language requirements).
- signed preliminary learning agreement* with the list of TU courses which will be replaced by the courses taken at the host university
- NB! Motivation Letter (1-2 pages) is to be written directly in the the online application system. The following criteria will be assessed: motivation, independence and ability to take initiative, cultural competences, having information about the host university and the organisation of studies and economic preparedness.
Remarks: When applying, students can select maximum 2 host universities where they would like to study as an exchange student, but submit only 1 online-application
*Signatures are to be gathered from the student and TU Erasmus Departmental Coordinator (and in case of some TU Schools, also from the Study Programme Administrator).
3. Senior Specialist for International Studies will let you know about the scholarship through the online application system. In case there are more applicants than scholarships, Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator will get in touch with you and invite you for an interview. The results of the interview and scholarship will be announced through the online application system. Shortlisted students will get further information from Senior Specialist for International Studies and Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators.