competition for Erasmus+ exchange studies for 2020/2021 spring semester is on September 15th - September 25th 2020.
2. apply online at: https://outgoing.tlu.ee/, attach to it the following supporting documents:
- Proof of Language Proficiency (international language test / foreign language course at TLU / current studies in English, and all documents which prove that student's language skills correspond to the host university's language requirements).
- signed preliminary learning agreement* with the list of TLU courses which will be replaced by the courses taken at the host university
- NB! Motivation Letter (1-2 pages) is to be written directly in the the online application system. The following criteria will be assessed: motivation, independence and ability to take initiative, cultural competences, having information about the host university and the organisation of studies and economic preparedness.
Remarks: When applying, students can select maximum 2 host universities where they would like to study as an exchange student, but submit only 1 online-application
*Signatures are to be gathered from the student and TLU Erasmus Departmental Coordinator (and in case of some TLU Schools, also from the Study Programme Administrator).
Filling out Preliminary Learning Agreement
Before the Mobility
Study cycle - mark if you're a BA, MA or PhD student
Planned period of the mobility - it should be as precise as possible as the Erasmus grant will be calculated based on that.
Table A. Courses to be taken at the host university
Table B. Here you should mark down these Tallinn University (TLU) courses which will be replaced by the courses taken at the host university.
NB! If some of the courses will not be transferred by replacing specific courses, you have to indicate that other courses will be transferred as "Free elective courses".
NB! In any case, both tables should be first discussed through and agreed with student's Study Programme Administrator at TLU. This way it will be ensured that the courses passed at the host university will be counted as integral parts to fulfilling student's Study Programme at Tallinn University.
Component code = course code
Component title = course title
Commitment. For the preliminary Learning Agreement, signatures are to be gathered from (1) the student and (2) TLU Erasmus Departmental Coordinator (and in case of some TLU Schools, also from the Study Programme Administrator). After successful applying, students must fill in OLA (link will be sent to students' e-mail).
3. Senior Specialist for International Studies will let you know about the scholarship through the online application system. In case there are more applicants than scholarships, Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator will get in touch with you and invite you for an interview. The results of the interview and scholarship will be announced through the online application system. Shortlisted students will get further information from Senior Specialist for International Studies and Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators.