Submit paper proposals to an international conference SLERD
The 8th international conference on Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development invites you to submit paper proposals. The conference takes place in hybrid form at Tallinn University on June 19-20th 2023.
The conference focuses on three main topics:
- places for smart education, people in place centered design for smart education,
- supportive learning technologies and
- tools for smart education.
Each main topic encompasses a range of sub-themes, which can be explored on the conference website. Contributions are expected to contain min. 4500 words (about 10 pages). The max. length of the contributions should not exceed 16 pages.
The Conference proceedings will be published in the Springer series Advances in Sustainability Science and Technology, which is indexed by SCOPUS, EI-Compendex, and Springerlink. Selected articles' extended versions will be published in a special issue of the IxD&A Journal (ISSN 1826-9745, e-ISSN 2283-2998), which is indexed by SCOPUS and Emerging Sources of Web of Science.
- Paper submission: March 5th, 23:59 GMT
- Notification of acceptance: April 16th
- Camera-ready submission: April 30th
On behalf of the the organising committee of the SLERD 2023 conference
Sirje Virkus and Janika Leoste