The deadline for submitting 2020/21 spring semester LIFE project ideas is 13 December. To add your idea, please fill in the form at LIFE webpage.
PS! All students who submit their idea by 13 December and participate in LIFE project supervision in spring semester will get a 100-euro scholarship*. The purpose of the scholarship is to support students in the process of submitting their ideas and carrying out the project. LIFE Council will review and provide feedback to every project idea.
Criteria for LIFE project ideas that qualify for the scholarship:
- The project idea must be submitted at elu.tlu.ee by December 13;
- The project idea gives a short overview of the main purpose, content, relevance and activities of the project;
- The project idea defines a problem from the perspective of another discipline (connections between knowledge domains, theoretical and methodological basis etc.);
- The description of the project idea refers to research-based approach (literature used, data collection and methods of its analysis, general method of carrying out the project etc.);
- The description of the project idea gives an overview of cooperation with people form other disciplines;
- The project idea is approved by the LIFE Council
- The project starts in spring semester of Academic Year 2020/2021;
- The student who has submitted the idea participates in the supervision of the LIFE project.