Students shall have the right to apply for the scholarship once during the academic year. The signed application form shall be submitted no later than 15 January to the Academic Affairs Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is not possible to submit the application after the deadline (23:59). Theapplication shall be accompanied by CV which shall include, among other data, an overview of the factual information (place, time, role) of contributing to the development of civil society and/or the promotion of education and a letter of motivation in due form. NB! It is not possible to apply for the scholarship at the moment.
Tallinn University students on their first or second level of studies may apply for the scholarship provided they:
- are citizens of Estonia or residing in Estonia on the basis of a long-term or temporary residence permit or permanent or temporary right of residence, or staying in Estonia on the basis of a visa, or visa-free in the cases where a treaty for visa-free travel has been established or in the case of waiver of the visa requirements and have applied for temporary residence permit for studies;
- have performed voluntary work within the last three years or have contributed to the development of civil society and continue with similar activities at the time of application;
- have not exceeded the nominal period of studies;
- are full-time students;
- are not on academic leave at the time of submitting the application;
- are not offering/have not offered services to TU Student Union on the basis of a contract under the law of obligations within five years prior to application for the scholarship;
- have not received any Tallinn University scholarships recognising civic participation before.